Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Who wrote the Bible? Volume 1 and 2

Who wrote the bible is a very good scientific investigation on Biblical mysteries I have ever seen. I really enjoyed the two and a half hours that I spent on a rainy day in the library learning from such an informative source of documentary footage. It was quite educating, and it fully satisfied my curiosity.

I think that it was probably really hard to make such a special that did not sway to the right or to the left (propaganda wise). I think they did a very good job. It was very informative and balanced.

However, the video did make a very good point at the end. It is not important who wrote the bible, but know and understand what the bible offers. If the bible can make a difference in your life, the bible did what Jesus has been telling us for centuries.

No comments:

Post a Comment